About the Blog:

Guelph Politico is locally sourced and dedicated to covering the political and cultural scene in the City of Guelph. Est. 2008.

Saturday, August 1, 2009

Onward and Upward


Today, I posted two things that have been sitting in my e-mail waiting for me to remember they were there for a couple of months now. In that time, I've found myself lagging as new projects came flying fast and furious. So if there's one thing personally that has come out as a positive from the recent protest in the Hanlon Creek Business Park land, it's that it got me off my butt to pay attention to this blog again. And for that I doubly salute the protesters.

Though it may be late, I am glad to finally have got those two e-mails out of my inbox and on to my blog. I like interacting with people and I like it when people send me comments, letters, or press releases about things that matter to them. I'm a big fan of dialogue and I believe that the internet can play a big role in starting them and fostering constructive conversation. So I apologize to those people for my slow uptake as of late, and I hope that they and others continue to send me their thoughts and opinions.

As for the picture, I just thought it was weird that CTV had their own traffic cones, as seen at the HCBP site last Thursday.

No comments: