About the Blog:

Guelph Politico is locally sourced and dedicated to covering the political and cultural scene in the City of Guelph. Est. 2008.

Friday, May 20, 2011

More Radio Days

If you should happen to be up early on holiday Monday - or if you're like some of my friends, 7 am is usually when you go to bed - then I invite you to tune in to CFRU 93.3 to listen to "Beyond the Ballot Box." Why? Because I'll be a guest talking about municipal issues along with the Guelph Mercury's Scott Tracey. We will be talking about recent staff moves at City Hall, issues of development and how the new council is faring after six months on the job. 
If you just can't wake up that early on a holiday though, the show might be re-airing next Friday afternoon as well, or you can just listen to it on the CFRU archives at the station's website. That's where you can now listen to my last appearance on "Beyond the Ballot Box."
Additionally, pick up the Waterloo Region Record this weekend, that is if you're interested in what I'm reading right now. I was recently asked to contribute to the "What They're Reading" feature in the weekend Record. 
Well, that's about as self-promotional as I'll get for now. Have a good Victoria Day long weekend folks.

No comments: